Monday, July 27, 2009

More About Me

A little bit more about me.

These are the blogs/sites I tend to read:

Greg Mankiw
Paul Krugman
Democracy in America
Glenn Greenwald
Hullabaloo
Media Matters for America
Obsidian Wings
Politifact
SCOTUS blog
TPM
The Daily Dish
The Monkey Cage
ThinkProgress
Free Exchange
Science Daily

There are others that I go back and forth on, and if I had all the time in the world, I would probably read all of those as well. However, this summer I've been working full-time, and when I finally finish this week, I'll have a couple weeks of vacation away from the comp mostly, and then I'll be back in school, at which time my blogging style will take on a different form (more on that later). I also have my lovely Michelle, who is the true focus of my time, and so I will read and blog far less when this long distance summer has finally ended.

My method has been for the most part reading all I can and simply re-posting what I most enjoy and commentate on that when I feel I have something to add. It is not the most unique format or content, but considering my current circumstances, it is the most I am currently able to do, if I still wish to read all that I do. In addition, it matches my personality of moving around from topic to topic, finding almost all things interesting. So I will try to drive you in the direction of interesting content, and hopefully I can add a helpful thought or two along the way. I do this for you, but also, in large part, for myself. I get to collect my interests and my thoughts, and save them in one place. But I am also a proud human being, and I want my voice to be heard. So that too is what I hope to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment